Mortonhall Golf Club has an active membership of around 900 comprising gentlemen, ladies and junior sections.
Benefits of Membership to Mortonhall Golf Club
- Unlimited access for year round golf to one of the best courses in Edinburgh.
- Entry into club competitions
- Maintenance of handicap for all home members
- Ability to book tee times up to 6 days in advance online
- Voting rights in the affairs of the club
- 10% members’discount in the clubhouse on food and drink prices
- Quality food and service at competitive prices.
- Reciprocal golf arrangements with international golf clubs such as (Arabella in South Africa, Elea Estate in Cyprus, Stockholms Golfklubb in Sweden, Yarra Yarra Golf Club and Yering Meadows Golf Club, both in Melbourne Australia.
- Membership of the Association of James Braid Courses, allowing play at over 300 James Braid courses throughout the UK for a much reduced green fee.
- Scottish Golf Card holder which allows members to play many clubs in Scotland at a reduced green fee price.
- Free coaching for all junior members throughout the year.
- Supervised coaching available for children between the ages of 5-8.
- Social membership available for spouses/partners of members
- A thriving Senior, Ladies and Gents’ sections.
- Personal liability insurance for all members
Mortonhall Golf Club is currently accepting applications for Full Membership, 5 Day Membership, Junior Membership, Corporate Membership and Young Adult Membership for golfers between the ages of 22-35. Young Adult membership offers reduced subscription rates based on your age until the age of 30, and no joining fee to pay until the age of 35. At that point the amount due would be reduced by one tenth for every consecutive year of Young Adult Membership prior to age 35. In addition, Annual Subscriptions would increase gradually over the 17 years to age 35 as follows;
18 to 21 – (25% of Ordinary Sub)
22 to 25 – (50% of Ordinary Sub)
26 to 29 – (75% of Ordinary Sub)
30 to 34 – (100% of Ordinary Sub)
Young Adult Members have equal rights to Ordinary Members except that those who are not paying a full Ordinary Subscription may neither vote nor hold office.
Did you know that June is the cheapest month to join? Subscriptions are slashed to half price for Full members, 5 Day members and Young Adults.
If you would like to join Mortonhall Golf Club as a Full Member, 5-Day Member or Young Adult Member, please click here to download
If you require further details please contact our office.
Corporate Membership is also available. Please contact the office for further details and tell us what you are looking for – we can cater to your every need.